Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13050 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,404 (元18,422) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)