Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,549 (C$3,847) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)