Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 49% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,672 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)