Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 44% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)