Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24910 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,458 (R$ 5,852) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)