Cost of living comparison between Florianopolis, Brazil and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,520 (R$ 8,538) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)