Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,410 (R$ 5,233) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)