Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,333 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burlington costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Katsuta costs ¥680 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)