Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,242 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)