Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,650 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)