Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,666 ($4,098) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)