Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08841 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,481 (16,751 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)