Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09291 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,801 (30,148 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)