Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,407 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)