Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,075 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)