Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (34 minutes ago)