Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,926 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)