Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01228 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,168 (₨95,104) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)