Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,452 (₨171,814) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)