Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,172 (₨157,676) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)