Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,508 (₨295,054) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)