Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,909 (£3,289) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)