Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,862 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)