Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,453 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,023,100 (about 1 hour ago)