Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,096 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)