Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,309 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)