Cost of living comparison between Essen, Germany and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,802 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)