Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)