Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,940 (kr36,747) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)