Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,917 (kr21,787) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (37 minutes ago)