Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13435 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,779 (kr20,685) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)