Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13485 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,701 (kr34,858) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)