Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20748 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,466 (7,065TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (44 minutes ago)