Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,042 (855,134 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)