Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,460 (Mex$ 49,574) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)