Cost of living in Enschede, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,892 in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)