Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,392 (15,459 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €15 (25 minutes ago)