Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08854 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,607 (18,149 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 0.35 (24 minutes ago)