Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09266 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,496 (26,934 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (36 minutes ago)