Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08959 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,468 (16,388 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (31 minutes ago)