Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,605 in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (36 minutes ago)