Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,348 in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (36 minutes ago)