Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,156 in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)