Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,473 (C$3,674) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)