Cost of living comparison between Edmonton, Canada and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,949 (C$5,731) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)