Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 (C$3,642) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)