Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,088 (C$5,719) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)