Cost of living comparison between Edirne, Turkey and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26804 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,473 (9,227TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)