Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,587 (636,372 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)