Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,117 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)