Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,974 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)