Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)