Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09658 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,183 (12,252 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)