Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11789 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,139 (18,147 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)