Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 (470,426 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)