Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,595 ($3,024) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)