Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04568 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,524 (Mex$ 55,258) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)