Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,402 (Mex$ 52,079) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (20 minutes ago)