Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,447 (NZ$3,937) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)