Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.127 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,090 (£1,855) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)