Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,812 (£3,306) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)