Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,722 (839,445 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)