Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,204 (Php74,701) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)