Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,644 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)