Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,816 (AU$4,381) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)