Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 53% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,600 (AU$3,816) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (19 minutes ago)