Cost of living comparison between Dresden, Germany and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,413 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)