Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,055 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)