Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,317 (2,174,773 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (28 minutes ago)