Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,724 (10,800TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)