Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,124 (元23,454) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)