Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22678 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 66% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,825 (12,456 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)