Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25889 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 84% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,531 (21,366 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)