Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25602 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 83% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,941 (23,206 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)