Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,344 (5,552,594 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)