Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00477 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 54% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,622 (549,931 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)