Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00478 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 55% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,477 (518,401 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)