Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,629 (R$ 6,129) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)