Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29530 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,069 (R$ 10,392) in Divinopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (36 minutes ago)