Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04885 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 22% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,396 (E£ 28,569) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (36 minutes ago)