Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 27% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,536 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (43 minutes ago)