Cost of living comparison between Dijon, France and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 21% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,796 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)