Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,206 (₨159,333) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)