Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00857 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,486 (₨ 290,163) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)