Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00831 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 20% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,511 (₨ 181,814) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)